Lagos is an interesting,exciting,and vibrant city that leads other cities in providing captivating and eye-catching experiences.so if you are in Lagos alone ,with your partner,friends,family and family,there are lots of activities to engage in and places to visit to make your stay fun and worth the while. 1. Lekki conservative centre – if you have great interest and curiosity about nature,then the LCC is one of the best urban centres.
2. Tarkwa bay beach – if you love to relax and have fun in a not-so-crowded and silent place,then the tarkwa beach is the best place for you
3. Malls – From Ikeja city mall,the palms mall,leisure mall and so on.they are your best option for for shopping.
4. Nike art gallery – The Nike art gallery and culture centre was established to promote and preserve Nigeria’s art,culture,heritage and language.
5. Get arena, Fun Turf, Rufus and Bee – If you are in Lagos and in search of a recreational centre for children and adults to release the inner children in them,these are the right places for you.
6. The New Africa Shrine – The shrine is definitely one of the fun spots to visit in Lagos and is currently the hot location of the Felaberation music festival, an event that holds yearly in honour of the music legend,Fela Anikulapo kuti.
7. Hard Rock Cafe – This is a combination of cafe,hotels,and casinos among others. It is a haven for fans of music, food and great times.
8. Cubuna, Quilox, Escape – Ready to have the night of your life? then put your party shoes on as these are the fun places to be on a Friday night.
9. Kalakuta museum – Kalakuta museum used to be the home of legendary musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, a trip to the museum would take you through the times of the late legend while on earth.
10. Mr Chang – Try out one of the Chinese restaurant in Lagos if you are bored of the regular food. Mr Chang Chinese restaurant offers the best Chinese dishes, dessert and excellent services.
Yes! Lagos is overflowing with destinations to help you make your stay a most memorable one.