Crowds are a great work environment for pickpockets. Add a little motion of a train or bus and it is even better to disguise any bumps or touches. This image catches a pickpocket working a crowded bus. The image below show how easy it is for a pickpocket to steal a wallet when riding on a crowded bus or train.
Here Are Few Tips.
- Never carry your wallet in your back pocket, as there is a reason pickpockets call the back pocket the “sucker pocket.” An option for a wallet is one that has a belt loop so it can be secured to your belt and then slid down in the front of your pants.
2. Your best defense is an anti-theft wallet which you wear tucked inside your pants or a purse with locking anti-theft zippers to keep slick-fingered thieves out.If you are on a bus or train and are carrying a travel bag or travel purse, make sure it have zippered pockets that can be closed so a thief’s hands cannot sneak into an unprotected pocket. Consider a travel bag or purse with anti-theft and anti-pickpocket features to provide even more protection from bus pickpockets. This is a sample of a bag with anti-pickpocket zippers.
3. Suspect every passenger seating beside and behind you and avoid calls related to money you are carrying .
4. Avoid distractions, it could be a tactics to get rid of your wallet
5. Avoid removing money from your wallet as this could alert the pickpockets.
follow us for more safety tips Fb;autoxpatpro….twitter : autoxpatpro:Youtube:autoxpattvpro