Here are some tips on why you need vehicle inspection.
1.The vehicle is being registered for the first time as it is required before getting a Road Worthiness Certificate.
2. If the vehicle has undergone modifications to its brakes, suspension and steering.
3. If the vehicle was involved in an accident and repaired.
4. if you changed your vehicle from left hand to right hand drive.
5. If you’ve discovered any defects in your vehicle.
6. To ensure you are safe in your vehicle and to protect other road users