Dodge Tomahawk, 420 miles per hour
At the top speed of 420 mph, the Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest motorcycle ever produced. Dodge unveiled this ultimate superbike in 2003. According to the reports, only 9 of this motorcycle has been sold yet.
Dodge Tomahawk features 8.3 liters, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine. It can produce a maximum power of 500 HP. Unlike other superbikes, Dodge Tomahawk has four wheels – two front wheels and two rear wheels. Surprisingly, Tomahawk could cross 0 to 60 mile in just 1.5 seconds.
- 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine
- 2-speed manual transmission
- Maximum power: 500 hp@5600 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 712 Nm@4200 rpm.
- Top speed:420 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 miles: 2.5 seconds.
- Rear brakes: Dual 508 mm 16 piston discs.
- Front brakes: single 508 mm 8 piston discs.
Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Over 249 miles per hour
The hyper sports Kawasaki Ninja H2R is the fastest production superbike till date. It’s a track only motorcycle. At whopping 300 H.P power, the supercharged Ninja H2R can hit over 249 miles per hour. This unbelievably powerful machine features 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine.
Kawasaki also uses trellis frame for the first time on Ninja H2R. It provides strength and better control to this motorcycle. Inspired by MotoGP and F1 racers, Kawasaki also includes dog-ring transmission which provides fast, smooth shifting.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power: 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Top speed: Over 249 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*330 mm, dual-semi floating, radial mount discs with four piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour
A non-production motorcycle Marine Turbine Technologies which is recognized as ‘the most powerful production motorcycle’ by Guinness book of world records. To be specific, Turbine Superbike Y2K is a wheel-driven motorcycle with a turboshaft engine that manufactured between 2000 and 2005.
This motorcycle has been designed to extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it into output power. It features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft enginethat produces a maximum power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. The top speed of Y2K superbike has been recorded at 227 miles per hour.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power: 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed: 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*320 mm discs with four piston Brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, 208.1 miles per hour
At the top speed of 208.1 mph, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is the second fastest production motorcycle till date. This super machine could cross 0 to 100 kmph in just 2.7 seconds. Ninja ZX-14R features a 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R can produce a maximum power of 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm. For a decade, superbikes from Ninja series hold the first position among the list of fastest motorcycles in the world.
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6-speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 197.3 Bhp@ 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum torque:158.2 Nm@7500 rpm.
- Top speed: 208.1 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph: 2.7 seconds.
- 0 to 200 kmph: 7.2 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*310 petal discs, four piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper
Suzuki Hayabusa, 194 miles per hour
Hayabusa is named after the Japanese name of Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird in the world which flies at a speed of 203 mph. At a top speed of 194 miles per hour, the Suzuki Hayabusa could even reach close to Peregrine falcon.
Hayabusa is the fastest superbike from Suzuki. This ultimate superbike features a 1397 cc four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine that produce the power of 197HP@6750 rpm.
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 hp@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed: 194 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph: 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes: 2*310 mm discs, Brembo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.