There are two kinds of car owners, the ones who maintain their vehicles for years and the ones, who can not seem to keep their car for more than a year.
The difference between these two is the simple, easy, loving ways the first set of car owners take to ensure that their automobiles run smoothly.
These ways involve doing certain things for maintenance and safety sake even before the engine is turned on.
Here are seven important things you have to do before starting your car.
1. Check your wipers. Make sure they are working.
2. Adjust your mirrors.
3. Check for water in the radiator.
4. Check the tire pressure.
5. Ensure the wheel knots are tighten properly.
6. Keep your phone on silent mode to avoid distractions.
7. Make sure all passengers have used their seat belts.