Driving safety tips from Autoxpat
• Don’t allow children to fight or climb around in your car (they should be buckled in their seats at all times). One accidental bump or too much noise can easily distract you from concentrating on driving safely.
• Cell phones can also take your focus away from the task at hand: arriving safely at your destination. Learn more about the under-reporting of cell phone involvement in fatal car crashes at Nationwide’s blog:
• Avoid driving when you’re tired. Be aware that some medications can cause drowsiness and make operating a vehicle very dangerous. Get the full scoop on drowsy driving.
• Always use caution when changing lanes. Cutting in front of someone, changing lanes too fast or not using your signals may cause an accident or upset other drivers.
• Take extra precautions while driving during deer season